Join our team!
Winnipeg Funeral Transfer Service transports departed loved ones from locations such as private residences and hospitals, to funeral homes. We are currently looking to fill a full time and part time. Drivers shifts are an on call rotation, including days, evenings, and weekends.
- An ability to lift 100 + lbs safely for short periods of time.
- A well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision
- An ability to follow transfer procedure and fill out corresponding documentation.
- Timely and professional service to our clients.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- A clean driver’s abstract and police security check.
- Successful applicants are required to provide a current driver’s abstract and police criminal record check.
- A company vehicle and training with a senior team member will be provided.
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary & benefits package included
Flexible Language Requirement: French not required
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Can you supply a clean police record check?
- Do you have a clean drivers Record?
- Are you aware this job requires you to handle people that have recently passed away?
- Are you willing to work along side emergency services?
- Do you live within Winnipeg city limits?
- Driving: 5 years (preferred)
As a Funeral Transport Professional, you will primarily be responsible for responding to the place of death, serving as a professional resource, caring for the deceased and transporting them to a funereal home or Hospitals.
Professional interaction with colleagues and grieving family members will occur, so it is important that candidates for this position possess a high level of compassion, confidence and excellent interpersonal skills.
We promptly respond to service requests at all hours of the day and night anywhere in Manitoba.
Please forward the following:
- Driver’s Abstract (Class 5 License required)
- Criminal Record Check (within the past 30 days)
- Adult Abuse Registry Check (within the past 30 days)